Egg fry recipe is a non - veg side dish. We can make Egg Fry very quickly. Its the best side dish for all kind of rice.We can make this Egg Fry at any time, as the ingredients are available at home always. Lets check out the preparation method of Egg Fry.
Preparation time : 5 min
Cooking time: 10 min
Serves: 2 persons
- 3 eggs
- 2 onions
- 4 green chilli
- Pepper powder 1tsp
- Cumin powder 1tsp
- A pinch of turmeric powder
- Cooking oil 3 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Separate the eggs in a bowl.
- Add pepper powder, cumin powder and turmeric powder to it.
- Stir it well with the beater .
- Chop the onions, green chillies and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the chopped onions and fry it for three minutes.
- Add the green chilli pieces and saute it continuously for two minutes.
- Add the eggs and salt. Saute it continuously till the eggs cook well.
- Garnish it with the coriander leaves.
- Now the egg fry is all ready to serve.
- Instead of green chilli, we can add red chilli powder.
- Adjust the no. of chilli according to your taste.
- Egg fry is suitable side dish for all kind of variety rice and non - veg dishes.
- Stuffing of Egg Fry inside the roti, puri and paratha makes the dish delicious.
Keep smiling. Have a bright day.