Usually during the summer season, we tend to drink a lot instead of eating solid food. So we have to eat a lot of seasonal fruits like Mulam Pazham, kirni palam and water melon to quench the heat.We can consume them as it is like cut them in to small pieces. But I always like to make a juice or gheer out of them. Today I prepared Muzham Pazha juice. Lets see the preparation method of mulam pazha juice.
Musk Melon / Mulam Pazha juice
- Mulam pazham
- Buy one or two musk melon. They should be fresh and ripe.
- Wash them and cut into two halves.
- De-seed the musk melon
- Scoop off the flesh part of the melon with the help of a spoon.
- Add sugar according to your taste. Because taste will differ from person to person. So I didn't mention the quantity of sugar to be added.
- Smash the Mulam Pazha pulp gently with the spoon.
- Stir them well .
- Keep it in the refrigerator for an hour or add ice cubes, if you want to drink it immediately.
- Serve it cool.
- Do not grind the mulam pazham in the mixie as it will smash them finely.
- Because it will be good, when we drink Mulam pazha juice, some small pieces of it will be there in the drink to chew in between to enjoy the taste of Mulam pazham.
Are you ready to drink Mulam pazha juice?